1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs followed by the flour and egg and again roll it in the breadcrumbs, follow the same steps until all the fish pieces is over.
5. Place it on a plate.
6. Preheat the frying pan with butter, melt the butter and place the fish pieces and fry them until cooked.
7. In a bowl combine sour cream and sweet chili sauce.
8. Serve the fish stick hot with the dipping sauce.