1. In a round baking dish, put butter, place in the oven, heating at 350F, for a couple of minutes.
2. In the baking dish with butter, place the fish, toss to coat with butter, sprinkle bread crumbs. Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, place by layers, herb butter(1/2 tablespoon), green beans, carrot, herb butter (1 tablespoon), potato and herb butter(1/2 tablespoon).
4. Season with salt and pepper.Cover with a saucer and microwave for about 5 minutes.
5. In a pan, heat butter, add flour, salt and pepper, whisk to mix all ingredients for about 30 seconds.
6. When the sauce is sizzling, add milk, whisk again, add in the parsley, mix.
7. In a serving plate, invert the contents of the vegetable stack, place the baked fish and drizzle the prepared sauce, serve.