Oven Grilled Fish
|Fish||1 (Tilapia, Red Snapper, Sea Bass)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely grated|
|Grated ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Bouillon cube/Maggi jumbo||1|
|Black pepper/White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Tomato||1 , mashed|
|Ground chilies||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper/White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a deep bowl add the onion, ginger, parsley, garlic, lime juice, bouillon cube, black pepper, oil and chili powder.
2. Mix all together to make a thick paste.
3. Use your knife to make some space in between the fish by making cuts.
4. Coat the fish with the marinade really well.
5. Put everywhere even inside the fish.
6. Let the fish marinate for 1 hour or overnight in your refrigerator.
7. Preheat the grill or oven.
8. Then grill the fish for 30 minutes, around 15 minutes on each side.
9. The grilling time will depend on the size of the fish.
10. The fish is ready when all the juice is absorbed.
11. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
12. Stir in the tomato.
13. Add bouillon cube, black pepper, lime juice, chili and fry for 2 more minutes.
14. Add half cup of water and cook until the onions are tender.
15. When the fish is ready serve it with the onion sauce as side dish with Attieké or fried plantain. Enjoy!