|White fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut into thin strips|
|Tomato||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Provolone cheese slice||3 Ounce (3 slices, 1 ounce each)|
1. Wash the fish and pat it dry.
2. In a 18- x 12-inch piece of aluminum foil add cooking spray as coating. Place fish in this foil with its skinside downwards.
3. Sprinkle lemon pepper and juice on the fish.
4. Add slice onion, tomato slices and green pepper strips as toppings.
5. Sprinkle pepper, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Add 1 tablespoon butter.
6. Fold the edges of the foil upwards to seal the fish.
7. Bake the fish for 25 minutes at 350° till the fish flakes easily. Test this using a fork.
8. Remove the foil and add cheese layer as additional topping.
9. Reseal the foil. Bake for 2 minutes more till the cheese melts.
10. Serve Fish surprise with additional cheese toppings.