Anchovy Puttanesca with Pasta
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Tomato puree||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Fresh basil sprigs||2 , minced|
|Dried hot pepper flakes||3 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Spaghetti||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic and saute the oil till its golden in color.
3. Add the anchovy fillets. Mash them using a fork.
4. Add tomato puree, oregano, pepper, marjoram and basil in the skillet.
5. Simmer 15 minutes while stirring in between till the sauce thickens.
6. In another cooking pot boil 4 quarts water.
7. Combine spaghetti. Stir slowly.
8. Place pasta in a bowl when completely cooked.
9. Spoon sauce on the pasta and mix well so that all the pasta is well coated.
10. Serve Anchovy Puttanesca With Pasta immediately topped with grated cheese.