Grilled Herbed Swordfish Steak
|Swordfish steaks/Tuna, amberjack /other fresh fish steaks||2 Pound (4 pieces, 1/2 pound each)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh chopped herbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a glass dish, put the swordfish.
2) Chop the shallots and mix them with the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice.
3) Pour the prepared mixture all over the fish.
4) Marinate the fish for about 2 hours, turning once.
5) Take the fish out of the marinade.
6) On a hot grill, place the fish. Cook for about 5 minutes on the first side, turn the fish over and cook the other side till done.
7) Place the freshly grilled fish on a decorative serving platter and serve while still piping hot. A light, green salad can be served on the side.