Grilled Herbed Swordfish Steak
|Swordfish steaks/Tuna, amberjack /other fresh fish steaks||2 Pound (4 pieces, 1/2 pound each)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh chopped herbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a glass dish, put the swordfish.
2) Chop the shallots and mix them with the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice.
3) Pour the prepared mixture all over the fish.
4) Marinate the fish for about 2 hours, turning once.
5) Take the fish out of the marinade.
6) On a hot grill, place the fish. Cook for about 5 minutes on the first side, turn the fish over and cook the other side till done.
7) Place the freshly grilled fish on a decorative serving platter and serve while still piping hot. A light, green salad can be served on the side.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1556 Calories from Fat 698
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.1%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 360 mg120%
Sodium 822.6 mg34.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 180 g359.5%
Vitamin A 43.6% Vitamin C 72.5%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 37.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet