Marinated Fresh Herring
|Small fresh herring||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||6 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the herring by cleaning it or buy the cleaned herring.
2. Wash it in cold salted water and dry it by spreading over absorbent paper.
3. Take a baking dish and keep the herring side by side. Avoid using metal pan.
4. Take a bowl and stir together the remaining ingredients and spoon it over the fish.
5. Cover with foil or lid and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
6. Cool and freeze for about a day before serving.
7. Serve the marinated fresh herring with a bowl of unseasoned greens and a platter of cucumber sticks. Pour some fish liquid as a salad dressing.