Broiled Salmon Steaks with Parsley Lemon Butter
|Swordfish steaks/Salmon steaks||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (1/2 Stick)|
|For parsley-lemon butter|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Clean salmon under cold running water, drain and pat dry it with paper towels.
2) Take a broiler pan and put salmon in to it. Apply it with 2 tablespoons melted butter and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Broil salmon for 5-10 minutes about 4 inches away from heat. Turn it and apply with melted butter and season with ¼ teaspoon salt. Broil it for 5-10 minutes more or until flaky.
4) To make parsley lemon butter, in a saucepan, melt butter and add lemon juice and parsley. Keep it warm.
5) Place the salmon on a platter and pour Parsley-Lemon Butter on it.
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.8%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.9 mg44%
Sodium 408.3 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 35 g71%
Vitamin A 29.9% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet