|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Tomato puree/Tube concentrated||6 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Grated cheese||1 Ounce|
|Mashed potatoes||8 Ounce|
|Black olives||10 (For Garnishing)|
1. On a chopping board, chop onion and garlic finely.
2. On a chopping board, cut most of anchovy fillets into small pieces.
3. In a pan, melt butter. Fry onion and garlic until they become tender but are not browned.
4. Add cornflour and cook for a minute.
5. Add milk and blend it well. Cook for 3 minutes and stir continuously. Remove from flame.
6. Add tomato puree, cut anchovy fillets and grated cheese.
7. In a 6-inch pie plate, pour the above contents. Pipe the top with a lattice of potatoes.
8. Grill to brown it.
9. To serve Anchovy Pie, garnish with black olives and remaining anchovy fillets.