Creamed Roe Triangles
|Cod roe||1 Can (10 oz), pressed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
1) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
2) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer over a low heat for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the roes and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) Cook over a low heat for a few minutes.
6) Lastly, stir in the lemon juice and transfer to a shallow dish.
7) Sprinkle the Creamed Roe with chopped parsley and serve with toast triangles.