|Smoked haddock||2 Pound|
|Boiled potatoes||1 Pound, sliced|
|Tomatoes||3 , skinned and sliced|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1) In a large saucepan, poach the smoked haddock in the milk and butter.
2) Drain the fish thoroughly, then allow to cool and flake.
3) In a large pan, combine all the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring lightly until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve the Supper Kedgeree immediately on a large serving platter.