Fish Nicoise in Twenty Minutes
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic in oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||4 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Pitted black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Packed In Oil Or Brine, 12 Large, French, Italian Or Greek)|
|White fish fillet||12 Ounce (Flounder, Sole, Cod, Or Perch)|
1) Wash, clean and prepare the fish.
2) Cut the fish into 2 inch pieces.
3) In a large pan, heat oil, and saute garlic and paprika for half a minute.
4) Stir in marjoram or thyme, tomato puree, wine and pepper.
5) Allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
6) Add the fish and olives to the tomato mixture.
7) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or ntil fish flakes of easily with fork.
8) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.