Quick Simple Buckling Pate
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Butter||4 Ounce, softened|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
1) Skin the buckling, remove the bones and pound the flesh.
2) In a bowl, combine the buckling with black pepper and garlic.
3) Blend in the butter until thoroughly mixed.
4) Then add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Serve the Buckling Pate with hot buttered toast.
Place the fish in boiling water for 1 minute to remove the skin easily.