Health and Fiber Rich Grilled Plaice
|Plaice||2 Small, whole|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
1) Line the grill with a foil and preheat.
2) Clean the plaice by removing the head and fins. If you want, you may leave the plaice in one piece.
3) Rinse the fish and pat dry.
4) Arrange the fish on the preheated grill.
5) In a small saucepan, melt butter over low flame. Brush the fish with half the amount of melted butter. Grill for about 7 minutes.
6) Turn the fish over and brush with the remaining half of butter. Grill this side for another 5 minutes.
7) Serve the Grilled Plaice garnished with beans.