Baked Fish Supreme
|Haddock fillets||2 Pound (0.75 Inch Thick)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Melted margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Cream of asparagus soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , thinly sliced|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Chop the fish into serving pieces and take a shallow baking pan and arrange fish.
2) Peel and section grapefruit and reserve the juice. Drain the sections and pour the juice on fish.
3) Now, marinate the fish at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Discard juice.
4) Season the fish with salt and pepper and add half of the margarine.
5) Broil it about 4 inches away from heat for about 5 minutes.
6) Then, baste it with remaining margarine and broil 3 to 5 minutes more until fish is slightly browned.
7) Take out the fish from broiler and baste with pan juices. Let it cool.
8) In a bowl, mix together soup with sour cream, green onions, and parsley. Apply it on the fish.
9) Arrange the grapefruit sections on the fish and bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.
10) Serve baked fish supreme hot with some salad.