Koo Bee Yon (Court Bouillon)
|Celery ribs||3 , chopped|
|Onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Mix the vegetables together and divide into equal portions. Set aside.
2) Cut the fish into large pieces and generously sprinkle with salt, pepper and red pepper.
3) Use cooking spray to grease a large saucepan.
4) Add half of the fish to the pan.
5) Add in half of the vegetables over the fish.
6) Top with 1 tablespoon of flour, 3/4 cup tomato sauce.
7) Repeat layers one more time.
8) Place a lid and cook over gentle heat for 1 hour, till the fish flakes easily.
9) Do not stir, but shake pot occasionally to avoid the fish sticking at the bottom.
10) Serve with a side of garlic bread