Grilled Fish Po'Boys
|French bread baguette||4 (Po Boy)|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced|
|Fat free mayonnaise||4 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Fat free italian salad dressing||4 Tablespoon|
|Fish||1 Pound (Red Snapper, Fresh Tuna, Amberjack, Monk Or Jew)|
1) Marinate fish in fat free Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes.
2) Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Use cooking spray over the poboy buns and broil in the oven.
4) Remove from the oven and spread with fat free mayonnaise.
5) Add lettuce and tomatoes.
6) Assemble and serve with new potatoes boiled in shrimp boil, as a side dish.