|Dry mashed potato||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned herrings in tomato sauce||7 Ounce (1 Can / 198 Grams)|
|Tarragon vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), seasoned|
|Fat/Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Add mashed potato into the bowl.
2. Mash the herrings and combine them with the potato.
3. Season with tarragon vinegar and bind them using little amount of beaten egg.
4. Blend the remaining beaten egg into the milk.
5. Take spoonful of fish mixture and shape them into small ball, with little seasoned flour.
6. Dunk each into egg glazing mixture and roll them over breadcrumbs.
7. Take a skillet add some oil and deep fry it.
8. Drain the fish balls on paper.
9. Serve the fish balls as appetizers.