|Fresh water trout||6 Medium|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, dissolve the bouillon cubes in hot water to make chicken broth.
2) In a large saucepan, simmer the trout in the chicken broth adding lemon juice.
3) Transfer the trout to a deep serving platter and allow to cool.
4) In a bowl, soak the gelatin in cold water to soften.
5) Stir the gelatin into the hot broth in saucepan until dissolved.
6) Refrigerate the mixture until the gelatin begins to thicken.
7) Spoon half of gelatin mixture over the trout and refrigerate until firm.
8) Then decorate with a few lemon slices and olives.
9) Spoon over rest of the gelatin mixture and refrigerate until firm.
10) Serve the Molded Fish with sour cream cucumber sauce or as desired.