Hurry Up Fish Sticks
|Frozen breaded fish sticks||1 Pound (1 Package)|
|Tartar sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , cut into wedges|
1) Take a 12x8-inch glass dish with rack.
2)In the dish, arrange fish sticks evenly over top.
3) Microwave (high) for 2 minutes, rotate dish 1/4 turn.
4) Microwave (high) for 2 minutes.
5) Remove the fish from oven for 5 minutes.
6) Return to microwave; cook (high) for 2 minutes.
7) Broil the fish, if desired.
8) Serve hot fish sticks with green salad and lemon wedges.