Baked Fish With Onion And Wine
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Sauterne wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a 12x8-inch dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; cover with onion.
3) Pour wine over fish, marinate 30 minutes, turning fish over after 15 minutes.
4) Take a 1 cup glass measure and melt butter in it, pour over fish.
5) Cover with tomatoes and green pepper.
6) Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce over fish.
7) Cover the dish, Microwave (high) for 6-7 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
8) Let the dish rest for 5 minutes.
9) Serve the baked fish with creamy salad and bread.