Fried Fish with Ginger
|Fish fillets||8 Ounce (Preferably Cod, 225 Grams)|
|Cornflour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||3 Fluid Ounce (75 Milliliter, Preferably Ground Nut)|
|Fresh ginger||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely shredded|
|Chicken stock/Water||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
1. Sprinkle salt on both sides of the fish fillets evenly.
2. Cut it into 1 inch 2-5 cm wide strips and leave it for 20 minutes
3. Dust with cornflour and shallow fry in a wok or large frying pan with hot oil until they are crisp and brown.
4. Take it out with a slotted spoon and drain paper towel.
5. Discard the frying oil wipe the wok or pan clean and add to it the rest of the ingredients.
6. Bring it to a boil, add the fish and coat it with the sauce.
7. Turn the fish gently in the sauce for 1 minute, assuring not to break it up.
8. Remove to a platter and serve hot immediately.