Bulgur Stuffed Baked Fish
|Bulgur||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Green peppers||2 , finely chopped|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Safflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||1 , cut carefully into 1/2-inch pieces|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole fish||2 Pound (Bass, Bluefish, Mackerel, Etc)|
|Tahini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In enough water to cover the bulgur, soak it for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the bulgur and reserve excess water for soup.
4) Saute onion, peppers, and walnuts in oils a few minutes.
5) Add drained bulgur and tomato, stir properly to combine.
6) Stuff the fish, cover with foil, and bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until fish is tender.
7) In a blender container, put tahini.
8) Add garlic, salt, lemon juice, and just enough water and make a smooth puree.
9) Glaze the baked fish with garlic-sesame sauce and serve topped with lemon slices and parsley.
The sauce can be used hot and cold as per choice, but while reheating the sauce, make sure that no lumps formed and sauce should not scorched.