1. In 10" glass casserole, arrange salmon equally in four corners (narrow ends toward center of dish).
2. In glass cup melt butter (high) 30 seconds, add to lemon juice and pour equally over salmon.
3. Add salt and pepper as per taste.
4. Arrange onion slices on steaks, sprinkle with paprika.
5. Top each steak with damp lettuce leaf to cover and microwave (high) 5-7 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
6. Let it rest for about 5 minutes, covered.
7. Serve hot or cold with garnish as desired.