Baked Salmon Steaks
|Salmon steaks||4 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (Or As Needed)|
|Lettuce leaves||8 , washed|
1. In 10" glass casserole, arrange salmon equally in four corners (narrow ends toward center of dish).
2. In glass cup melt butter (high) 30 seconds, add to lemon juice and pour equally over salmon.
3. Add salt and pepper as per taste.
4. Arrange onion slices on steaks, sprinkle with paprika.
5. Top each steak with damp lettuce leaf to cover and microwave (high) 5-7 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
6. Let it rest for about 5 minutes, covered.
7. Serve hot or cold with garnish as desired.
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.3%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.6 mg32.9%
Sodium 177.8 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 31 g61.3%
Vitamin A 47.8% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet