|Swordfish steak||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Garlic paste||3 Teaspoon|
|Fresh dill||2 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon dried, minced dill)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Shelled sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar snap peas||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Goat cheese||3 Ounce, crumbled|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry swordfish steaks thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of the swordfish.
4. Place it in a covered glass baking dish.
5. Spread garlic paste evenly over the fish.
6. Top it with tomato, dill and mushrooms.
7. Now, sprinkle some olive oil and sunflower seeds across, ensuring that are spread evenly over the top.
8. Then, spread snap peas over it.
9. Pour some wine over the peas.
10. Cover the dish and place it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
11. After 20 minutes when the fish prices are cooked, uncover the dish and add goat cheese to it.
12. Cook it for 10 more minutes, basting frequently.
13. If desired, serve it hot with lime slice garnish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3248 Calories from Fat 1712
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 186 g286.6%
Saturated Fat 41.1 g205.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 539.3 mg179.8%
Sodium 1447 mg60.3%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30%
Dietary Fiber 22.5 g90.2%
Sugars 26.4 g
Protein 287 g574.6%
Vitamin A 166.1% Vitamin C 390.9%
Calcium 112.2% Iron 148.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet