|Swordfish steak||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Garlic paste||3 Teaspoon|
|Fresh dill||2 Tablespoon (1 tablespoon dried, minced dill)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Shelled sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar snap peas||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Goat cheese||3 Ounce, crumbled|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry swordfish steaks thoroughly.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of the swordfish.
4. Place it in a covered glass baking dish.
5. Spread garlic paste evenly over the fish.
6. Top it with tomato, dill and mushrooms.
7. Now, sprinkle some olive oil and sunflower seeds across, ensuring that are spread evenly over the top.
8. Then, spread snap peas over it.
9. Pour some wine over the peas.
10. Cover the dish and place it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
11. After 20 minutes when the fish prices are cooked, uncover the dish and add goat cheese to it.
12. Cook it for 10 more minutes, basting frequently.
13. If desired, serve it hot with lime slice garnish.