Chicken Of The Sea Smoked Gouda Tuna Melt
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Smoked gouda cheese||1⁄2 Pound, grated|
|Canned albacore tuna in water||12 Ounce, drained (Chicken of The Sea Premium, 2 cans, 6 ounce each)|
|Sliced tomatoes||1 (as required)|
|Bacon slices||8 , cooked crisp|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
1. In a food processor blend cream cheese and gouda.
2. Mix tuna and cheese mixture together.
3. Spread the mixture on 4 bread slices, top with tomato and bacon and then the second slice of bread.
4. Spread butter on the outside of bread and grill until golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve hot with French fries or a crisp salad and some Dijon mustard.