|Fish fillets||2 Large|
|Lime||2 , freshly squeezed|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line a baking sheet with a well greased foil and turn up the edges.
3) Place the fish fillets on the foil with the skin side down.
4) Score the fish in crisscross fashion with a sharp knife.
5) Squeeze lime juice over the surface of the fish and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
6) Spread mayonnaise over the surface of the fish .
7) Place the baking sheet 5 inches from the heat source and broil for 5 minutes, until the mayonnaise is bubbly and browned.
8) Sprinkle the fish with paprika and seasonings to taste.
9) Garnish the Broiled Fish with parsley and serve immediately.
Calories 128 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 0.55 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55 mg18.3%
Sodium 204.6 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 23.7%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet