|Fish fillets||2 Large|
|Lime||2 , freshly squeezed|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Line a baking sheet with a well greased foil and turn up the edges.
3) Place the fish fillets on the foil with the skin side down.
4) Score the fish in crisscross fashion with a sharp knife.
5) Squeeze lime juice over the surface of the fish and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
6) Spread mayonnaise over the surface of the fish .
7) Place the baking sheet 5 inches from the heat source and broil for 5 minutes, until the mayonnaise is bubbly and browned.
8) Sprinkle the fish with paprika and seasonings to taste.
9) Garnish the Broiled Fish with parsley and serve immediately.