Oven Fried Fish
|Fish fillets/Fish pieces||8|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Fine bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a baking dish, place the butter, keep in the preheated oven and allow to brown.
3) Dredge the fish in the beaten egg, then coat thoroughly in the bread crumbs.
4) Place each fillet in the browned butter and turn to coat evenly with butter.
5) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper to taste.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve the Oven Fried Fish immediately on a serving platter.