Grilled Salmon Steaks
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), snipped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salmon steaks||6 (Fresh Or Frozen)|
1. Thaw fish if frozen.
2. In a small bowl, mix together oil, parsley, lemon juice, onion, mustard, salt and pepper to prepare marinade.
3. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour marinade on top.
4. Let salmon marinate at room temperature for 2 hours or in refrigerator for 4-6 hours; occasionally turn.
5. Just before cooking, drain fish and reserve marinade.
6. In a greased broiler wire basket, place fish and broil over medium hot coals for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Brush with marinade and carefully turn.
8. Broil for another 8-10 minutes until fish flakes easily.
9. Serve Grilled Salmon Steaks with salad.