Coconut Fish Steak Parcels
|Cod steaks||24 Ounce (6 Steaks, 175 Gram / 6 Ounce Each)|
|Coconut marinade||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Quantity)|
|Chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Lime wedges||4 (For Garnish, Or Slices)|
1) In a dish, layer the cod steaks in one layer.
2) Pour over the marinade and turn over the steak to coat the other side.
3) Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4) Take the fish out of the marinade and arrange each piece on an individual piece of foil.
5) Add the marinade over and top with coriander.
6) Wrap the fish well and form a parcel. Seal well to ensure that the juices do not run while cooking.
7) Place the parcels on the metal grid and cook for 10 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 5 minutes.
8) Remove the fish from the foil.
9) Garnish with coriander and lime and serve hot.
10) Goes well with a side of jacket potatoes and green salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1218 Calories from Fat 524
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.1%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 292.6 mg97.5%
Sodium 3514.5 mg146.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 122 g244.7%
Vitamin A 66.4% Vitamin C 45%
Calcium 14.8% Iron 19.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet