|Whitefish fillets||8 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Debone the fish fillets.
2) Gently run your fingers across the fillets from head to tail to raise the bones, then use needle-nose pliers to pull out the bones.
3) Rinse the fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) Grease a baking sheet and brush the fillets with oil.
6) Season the fish with salt and pepper.
7) Broil 8 to 10 minutes until opaque throughout.
8) Sprinkle the fish with paprika and parsley.
9) On a serving platter arrange lemon wedges and place the fish fillets and serve.