Barbecued T Bone Steaks
|Black peppercorns/Green peppercorns||4 Tablespoon|
|T bone steaks||4 (3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tomatoes||4 , sliced|
|Chopped oregano/Chopped marjoram||1 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1 (For Garnish)|
1) Coarsely crush the black peppercorns.
2) Press into both sides of the meat and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Brush the steaks with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for rare, 5-6 minutes for medium, and about 10 minutes for well done.
4) In a pan, heat butter and add garlic, tomatoes, herbs, and salt and pepper.
5) Gently heat for 2 minutes.
6) Lift the steaks onto a warmed serving plate and top each with some tomato mixture.
7) In a soup ladle, warm the brandy and set light to it.
8) garnish with cilantro.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4030 Calories from Fat 2436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 272 g418.4%
Saturated Fat 29.7 g148.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 800.4 mg266.8%
Sodium 949 mg39.5%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.4 g49.8%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 215 g430.7%
Vitamin A 132.3% Vitamin C 120.7%
Calcium 31.1% Iron 44.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet