1) Coarsely crush the black peppercorns.
2) Press into both sides of the meat and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Brush the steaks with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for rare, 5-6 minutes for medium, and about 10 minutes for well done.
4) In a pan, heat butter and add garlic, tomatoes, herbs, and salt and pepper.
5) Gently heat for 2 minutes.
6) Lift the steaks onto a warmed serving plate and top each with some tomato mixture.
7) In a soup ladle, warm the brandy and set light to it.
8) garnish with cilantro.