|Swordfish steaks||1 Pound, thaw if frozen (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Fresh basil/Dried basil- 2 teaspoons, crushed||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||12 , cut into 3-inch pieces|
|Sweet red peppers||2 Medium, cut into 1-inch pieces|
1) Lightly coat top of the broiler rack with butter.
2) Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces.
3) Put the fish in a sealable plastic bag.
4) In a bowl place together parsley, basil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and seasoning.
5) Stream the vinegar mixture over fish in bag.
6) Seal the bag and allow to marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
7) Turn the bag occasionally to stir marinade.
8) Pour off the marinade and reserve.
9) In a skewer, alternately thread green onions, red pepper and fish, leaving about 1/4 inch of space between pieces.
10) Prepare 4 skewers.
11) Arrange the skewers on rack of a broiler pan.
12) Place the in broiler about 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
13) Turn and baste the fish often with the reserved marinade.
14) Serve hot with desired dip.
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.7 mg17.9%
Sodium 236.9 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 24 g48.3%
Vitamin A 93% Vitamin C 183%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet