Fish In Masala
|Pomfret||1 Medium, cleaned and sliced|
|Onions||2 Large, sliced into thin rings|
|Grated coconut||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, blanched and sliced|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Handful)|
|Chilli powder||To Taste|
1) Clean and wash the fish well.
2) Make paste of ginger, garlic and coconut and green chillies.
3) Take a wok and heat oil in it. Fry the paste and onions until done.
4) Add the spices and sautÃ© them.
5) Now, put the fish and tomatoes. Cover the wok and cook until fish is completely cooked.
Garnish the fish with coriander leaves and serve the fish.