Steamed Fish With Black Bean Sauce
|Salmon steaks||24 Ounce (4 Steaks,6 Ounce Each Or 175 Grams Each)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Spring onions||2 , cut in half lengthways|
|Black bean sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Root ginger||1 Tablespoon, finely shredded|
|Coriander leaves||1 Teaspoon (To Garnish)|
1. To prepare the fish rub both sides of the fish with salt and sesame oil.
2. In a heat-proof dish place the fish on top of spring onions.
3. In a bowl blend the black bean sauce with the soy sauce, wine and ginger and pour evenly all over the fish.
4. In a hot steamer or inside a wok on a rack, place the dish and steam over a high heat for 12-15 minutes.
5. Heat the oil until hot and pour all over the fish steaks removing it from the steamer.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.