Fish With Black Bean Sauce
|White fish||1 1⁄2 Pound, skin and bone removed, cut into 2 fillets (Cod, Haddock Or Coley - 675 Gram)|
|Ginger||1 Ounce, cleaned and cut into juliennes (25 Gram)|
|Spring onions||4 Large, cut diagonally or in lozenge shape|
|Large garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Salted black beans||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Red pepper||1 , cut into thin strips|
1. In a medium sized wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic, ginger and black beans. Mix well and stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and sherry and mix well.
4. Place fillets over sauce and simmer on a medium flame for 20 to 25 minutes or till fillets are cooked.
5. Add spring onions and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Transfer on to a platter, top with red pepper and serve immediately.