|White fish||2 Pound, skin and bone removed cut into chunks (1 Kilogram - Cod, Haddock Or Coley)|
|Onion||2 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||2 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||To Taste|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Hot water||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Coconut cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium sized wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and onions. Saute on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add all the powdered spices, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for few seconds.
4. Add flour and fish and mix well.
5. Add ½ pint water, mix well and bring to boil.
6. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Combine remaining water with coconut cream, mix well and add to fish. Mix well, cover with lid and simmer for 20 more minutes.
8. Transfer on to a bowl, top with chopped coriander and serve with rice.