|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Long grain rice||8 Ounce, washed and drained (225 Gram)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock/Beef stock||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Smoked haddock||1 Pound, cooked, deboned and shredded/flaked (450 Gram)|
|Eggs||4 , hard boiled and quartered|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add onions and saute for a few minutes till they turn translucent.
3. Add rice and saute on a medium flame till the grains just start to change colour.
4. Reduce flame, add turmeric and stock and mix well.
5. On a medium flame, bring to boil.
6. Cover wok with lid and simmer for 20 minutes or till water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
7. Once rice is cooked, fluff rice grains using a fork.
8. Add eggs, shredded haddock, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss gently till well combined.
9. Serve hot.