Romertopf Fish Fillets
|Frozen fish fillets||2 Pound|
|Mixed dried herbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. In a bowl, mix lemon juice with paprika pepper, salt and mustard; apply evenly over the fish.
4. Into a soaked RomertopF, place the fish and sprinkle herbs all over it.
5. Cover the pot and cook for about 1 hour.
6. Drain the cooking liquids in a saucepan and stir in sour cream, herbs for seasoning and heat over low flame with constant stirring for 2 minutes until the gravy is thick.
7. Serve gravy in a boat plate alongside Romertopf Fish Fillets .
8. Serve with rice if desired.