1. In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, flour and vegit.
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs.
3. Add the fish sticks in egg and coat the fish pieces with egg.
4. Take one fish stick at a time and coat it with flour breadcrumb mixture.
5. In a pan, heat oil and cook fish sticks until golden.
If it is difficult to make kids eat fish, try making homemade fish sticks as they are fresh and delicious. Weelicious host is making them with fresh tilapia but as she says you are free to use your favorite fish. All it needs is dipping in egg wash and then coating with breadcrumbs and frying until nicely crisp and golden brown in color. Kids are going to love them and you are happy too.