Curried Tuna Squares
|Canned tuna||6 Ounce, chunk style|
|Corn flakes||4 Cup (64 tbs), crushed|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1) Grease a 10 x 6-inch baking pan.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup corn flakes, rice, onion, lemon juice, seasonings, eggs, milk and tuna.
4) Add into the baking pan and spread evenly.
5) Mix the remaining corn flakes and butter.
6) Sprinkle over the tuna mix.
7) Place in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
8) Cut into squares.
9) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.