This recipe for Curried Tuna Squares comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. Made with Fish, this is great as an appetizer. You won't regret trying this one!!
6 Ounce, chunk style
4 Cup (64 tbs), crushed
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
2 , beaten
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1) Grease a 10 x 6-inch baking pan.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup corn flakes, rice, onion, lemon juice, seasonings, eggs, milk and tuna.
4) Add into the baking pan and spread evenly.
5) Mix the remaining corn flakes and butter.
6) Sprinkle over the tuna mix.
7) Place in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
8) Cut into squares.