1. Herbed Basting Sauce: Combine 2 tablespoons salad oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram, basil, or thyme leaves.
2. Curried Basting Sauce: Combine 2 tablespoons salad oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon curry powder.
3. Lemony Basting Sauce: Combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice with 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard, and 1 bay leaf, crumbled.
4. Use any of these sauces to brush on to fish while broiling.
5. Let frozen fish thaw completely before broiling.
6. Wash fish in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
7. Lightly brush broiler rack with salad oil; arrange fish on rack. Brush fish with one of basting sauces, below.
8. Broil, 4 inches from heat, as directed in time- table, below, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork but is still moist. This will take about 5 to 8 minutes on each side
9. Remove fish to heated platter and garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs. Serve with sauces