Pan Fried Fish
|Whole fish/Fillet of sole - 1 1/2 pounds||4 (For Frying, You Can Use Like Trout, Perch, Bass)|
|Bon appetit||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Corn meal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shortening||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required, For Deep Frying)|
1) Clean and remove the fish heads from the whole fish.
2) Mix all the seasonings and rub the fish with the seasoning mixture.
3) Dredge the fish in corn meal, until thoroughly coated.
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in about 1/4 inch deep hot shortening, for about 8 minutes, until evenly crisp and browned.
5) Serve the Pan Fried Fish, immediately with Tartare Sauce and lime or lemon wedges.