Grilled Salmon Steaks With Caper Gherkin Sauce
|Salmon steaks||20 Ounce (4 Steaks, 150 Gram / 5 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Gherkin slices||4 (For Garnish)|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
|Low fat natural yogurt||5 Ounce (150 Gram)|
|Pickled gherkins||3 Ounce, finely chopped (75 Gram)|
|Capers||12 , halved|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Low calorie granular sweetener||1 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the steaks carefully.
2) Pat them dry.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) In a large bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together and mix well.
5) Season with black pepper, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6) On the salmon steaks brush the lemon juice and season with black pepper.
7) Cook the steaks under a preheated moderate grill for about 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
8) Brush the steaks occasionally with lemon juice.
9) Serve the grilled salmon hot or cold with the sauce and a variety of salads.
10) It can also be served with boiled new potatoes or rice.
11) If the salmon is to be served cold, cool and refrigerate as soon as it cooks.
Calories 243 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.1 mg26.7%
Sodium 721 mg30%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 31 g62.3%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 18.5%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet