Fish Poached in Court Bouillon
|Fish fillets||12 Pound (6 In Number, 2 Pounds Each)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chicken seasoned stock base||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger piece||1 , broken|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped olives||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream/Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Slice the fish fillets lengthwise into 1 1/2 inches wide strips.
2) In a bowl, mix the Season-All, garlic powder, celery salt and pepper together.
3) Sprinkle over the fillet strips, then roll each strip and secure with a toothpick.
4) In a skillet, place all the rolled fillet strips.
5) In a bowl, mix hot water and seasoned stock base, then drizzle over the rolled fillets.
6) Add the allspice, cloves, coriander seed, bay leaf, ginger and lemon juice.
7) Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, or just until the fish is tender and flakes easily.
8) Transfer the rolled fillets to heated baking dish or platter and top with the mushrooms and chopped olives.
9) Drizzle with melted butter and keep in a warm oven.
10) Simmer the skillet liquid over high heat, until reduced to 1 cup and discard thewhole spices.
11) In a small bowl, mix the arrowroot, onion and cream, then stir into the skillet liquid.
12) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until thickened, then spoon over the fish.
13) Sprinkle generously with paprika and serve the Fish Poached in Court Bouillon immediately.