Nor East Nibbles
|Frozen fish sticks||16 (Booth)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Liquid hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Cut each of the frozen fish sticks into three equal fingers.
3. Roll the fish fingers in melted butter then coat with cheese by lightly rolling them in the grated parmesan.
4. Arrange the fish fingers on a baking sheet.
5. Place in the hot oven for about 10 minutes, turning them once or twice to cook evenly, until crisp and brown.
6. In the meantime, prepare the sauce by combine the Sea Sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
7. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently and simmer for about 10 minutes until thick.
8. When cooked, drain the fish fingers on paper toweling.
9. Serve the Nor East Nibbles immediately with the Sea Sauce.