Shark And Stars
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Hot pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Shark steaks||1 1⁄4 Pound|
1) Pass 3 of the starfruits running them through a food mill or using a citrus juicer.
2) Pour the starfruit juice in a glass baking dish along with the lime juice, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Add the shark and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the pieces occasionally.
4) Thinly slice the remaining starfruit.
5) Remove from the marinade, reserving the liquid.
6) Broil the shark about 5 inches from the heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
7) Place the hot fish carefully on a serving plate and top with the fruits.
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.4%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.67%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75 mg25%
Sodium 52.4 mg2.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 46.7%
Calcium 1% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet