Bluefish In A Sea Of Green
|Fresh bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Bluefish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Snow peas||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a small bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, scallions, mustard and oil.
2) Butter a broiling tray, large enough to hold the fish.
3) Place the fish, skin-side down, on the tray.
4) Spread with the bread crumb mixture.
5) Broil 8 inches from the heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
6) In skillet, stir- fry the snow peas in the sesame oil for 3 or 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
7) Arrange the peas on a platter and top with the fish.
8) Serve a wedge of lemon on side, if desired.
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.8%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.1 mg42.4%
Sodium 434.1 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 32 g63.3%
Vitamin A 30.2% Vitamin C 126.2%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet