Bluefish In A Sea Of Green
|Fresh bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Bluefish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Snow peas||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a small bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, scallions, mustard and oil.
2) Butter a broiling tray, large enough to hold the fish.
3) Place the fish, skin-side down, on the tray.
4) Spread with the bread crumb mixture.
5) Broil 8 inches from the heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
6) In skillet, stir- fry the snow peas in the sesame oil for 3 or 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
7) Arrange the peas on a platter and top with the fish.
8) Serve a wedge of lemon on side, if desired.