Steamed Fish In Papers
|Mackerel fillets/Shad fillets||2 Pound, cut into bite size|
|Raw shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled, deveined and chopped|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Anchovy paste||1 Teaspoon|
1) Cut 8 pieces of foil into 12 by 8 inches.
2) In a large bowl, mix together fish, shrimp, scallions, garlic, salt Tabasco and anchovy paste.
3) Place some mixture in the center of each foil piece and fold into envelope shaped packages.
4) Place on a rack in a saucepan and add water to just below the level of the rack.
5) Cover the pan and steam 1 hour.
6) Slit the foil and serve hot.