Grilled Fish With Tropical Relish
|Halibut fillets/Cod fillet||24 Ounce (4, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Ripe mango||1 , peeled , pitted, finely chopped|
|Sweet onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , seeded and finely chopped|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Brush cold-water rinsed, patted dried fish fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill fish on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. In a bowl, stir mango with onions, basil, capers, peppers, salsa, and vinegar.
5. Top grilled fish with the tropical relish and serve with a garnish of lemon slices and freshly sliced onions.